Cherry Creek has a wealth of resources within it's boundaries which are sure to suit the eclectic mix of it's inhabitants. Let's start with the top 10 "go to" places for interior designers and enthusiasts alike, in alphabetical order.
10. Arhaus Furniture. 171 Clayton Lane. www.arhaus.com Eclectic collection of furnishings and accessories inspired from travels across America and the world.
9. BRASS BED, fine linens and furnishings. 3113 E Third Avenue. www.brassbedofdenver.com A Denver resident since 1978, BRASS BED carries the most exclusive names in luxury linens and bedding.
8. Callico Home. 252 Clayton St. www.callicocorners.com Interior fabrics
7. Caribou Art Gallery. 3039 E. 3rd Ave. www.cariboudenver.com Colorado lifestyle and Native American inspired art, artifacts and home decor created by Shelly Metz
6. Cherry Creek Oriental Rugs. 3200 East Third Avenue. www.cherrycreekorientalrugs.com/ Exquisite collection of antique rugs including Persian, Gabbeh, Tribal and other Oriental rugs.
5. Design Within Reach. 2500 E. Second Ave, #120. www.dwr.com Large assortment of modern lighting and furniture for bedroom, lounge, workspace, bath and outdoors.
4. Firefly Furnishings. 2445 E. Third Avenue. www.fireflyfurnishings.com Children's interior decor ages newborn to teen.
3. HW Home. 199 Clayton Lane. www.hwhome.com A Colorado company with a luxurious collection of furnishings an decor from around the world.
2. Jonathan Adler. 158 Fillmore Street, Suite 100. www.jonathanadler.com the iconic namesake's signature combination of Mid-century modern, art and pop-culture come together in decorative objects, rugs, pillows, lighting and bath accessories.
1.West Elm. 2955 East 1st Avenue, Suite 101. www.westelm.com Clean, modern lines coupled with natural materials, eco-friendly practices and handcrafted pieces. Partnerships with St. Jude and the Forest Stewardship Council along with other non-profit workshops around the world.