Everyone is searching for what will give them that special glow, whether it’s an excellent diet, that miracle product, exercise, or just simply glad that they inherited good genes; and for the rest who’s not looking for glowing skin then it sure is difficult to ignore someone who has it. For both sets of groups, those who have amazing skin and those who can use a little work, both can benefit from a chemical peel.
Having radiant skin, the perfect skincare regiment, along with an excellent healthy lifestyle doesn’t come easy to most, and for those who have a difficult time attaining a higher level and standard of a healthy lifestyle you can thank your lucky stars for chemical peels. A chemical peel is only the beginning; the other healthy lifestyle choices can come later if you choose to live that way.
Chemical peels can be one of the simplest and most effective treatments for achieving radiant skin, and believe it or not, the chemical peel is one of the oldest cosmetic procedures performed world-wide. By utilizing this old technique, you can expect smooth and clear skin, but you can also expect the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. And isn’t that all the rage, as many people state, “I want to reduce my fine lines and wrinkles,” although signs of aging are inevitable, but you still maintain the mere thought that somehow you’ll be young forever. Do you want more? Well, here’s more! You’re not only going to look older or old but as long as you believe the hype, the marketing, and the psychology behind it all then you’ll forever be a slave to buying useless products (trinket society). There’s your more.
Nevertheless, chemical peels are effective. If you’re one who’s seeking plastic surgery then you may want to research about chemical peels further prior to committing to plastic surgery; a chemical peel could be the solution for attaining that youthful look that you’re pining for without the surgery.
Below lists the Ten Best Benefits of Chemical Peels:
1. Reduction or removal of blotchy patches. Skin blotches can create a dull complexion, and typically do not clear up on their own. A chemical peel can penetrate deep enough to remove the layer of darker skin to even out your skin tone.
2. Removing the appearance of sun damage. The sun is the leading cause of fine lines and wrinkles, and these can be prevented with a healthy skincare regiment. Chemical peels remove the layer of skin that may be affected by sun damage to leave behind a fresh and smooth layer of skin.
3. Anti-aging and acne management. If you’re suffering from acne, a chemical peel may be a valuable part of your treatment program. Lighter peels such as glycolic acid peel (AHA) are more appropriate for sensitive skin, provide a gentle exfoliation that diminishes fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, sun damage, and can help eliminate inflammation and even acne scars after a few months of treatment. The salicylic peel (BHA) is better for persons suffering from acne and those concerned about anti-aging prevention; anyone who has oily or excessively oily skin should receive the salicylic peel.
4. Lightening of the skin. The change of seasons, poor diet, or even a lack of rest can leave you with a dull and ruddy complexion. Powerful chemical peels made with phenol acid are used to treat deep wrinkles, but can turn your skin lighter as a side effect.
5. Low downtime. Most peels require just one or two treatments before the cells begin to turnover; you’ll start to see effects in just a few days with little recovery time required.
6. Smoother skin. Revealing a fresh layer of skin means you’ll have a smooth and youthful appearance, and improved skin texture.
7. Age spot removal. Age spots can be difficult to hide under makeup, but chemical peels can help reduce discoloration and even out your skin tone.
8. Fast and simple procedures. The process of applying the chemical peel solution and letting it set rarely takes longer than 15-20 minutes. You can be in and out of the doctor’s or aesthetician’s office within an hour.
9. Improved collagen growth. The glycolic acid peel in particular will help with collagen production; collagen is a building block of skin tissue that creates a strong and supple skin surface.
10. Better skin quality. Removing dead skin cells regularly will freshen up the skin and leave it silky smooth; chemical peels help remove dead skin cells and will even out the skin tone to leave you with a fresh and youthful glow.
Chemical peels work by so-called burning the top layer of the skin with an acid solution; this slowly removes dead skin cells and the outer layer of skin to reveal a softer and smoother layer underneath. From the glycolic peel (AHA) to the salicylic peel (BHA), you have options for getting beautiful skin in a few short weeks. Ready to book your appointment!? Find a cosmetic dermatologist or aesthetician in your area to set up your consultation and learn about treatment options.