Chef Roble is a master in the kitchen and the bar! Roble attended the Culinary Institute of America in Hyde Park, New York, after graduation he began his career in New York City where he quickly developed a reputation for one of the hottest up and coming chefs in town. His unique approach to cooking caught the attention of many well-known celebrities including Russell Simmons, Faith Evans and Rachel Dratch.
Sparkling Signature Cocktail Recipe: Chupacabra (Skinny)
- 1/3 Pellegrino Blood Orange Soda
- 1/3 Sparkling Water
- 1/3 Fair:Quinoa based Vodka
- Serve over ice (reduces calories by at least 50%
Original Signature Cocktail Recipe: Chupacabra
- 1 quart fresh blood orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lime juice (about 12 limes)
- 1 1/2 cups triple sec
- 3 1/2 cups silver tequila
- Kosher salt
- 1-blood orange or orange wedge, plus 12 thin blood orange or orange slices
- 1 tablespoon micro-planed lime zest
- 1 tablespoon chipotle pepper puree (puree of canned chipotle peppers with adobo sauce included)
Now you can enjoy a cocktail with less guilt, happy entertaining!
FOR ALL MY FITNESS UPDATES....