Another weekend is almost here. It’s time for tailgating and football – one combination that just screams for a few other tasty pairings as well.
If your tailgate includes something warm on the grill, Celebrity Chef Michael Symon and KNOB CREEK(R) BOURBON have teamed up to create a special full-flavored recipe - the Bratwurst & Kielbasa in a Knob Creek Rye Jalapeno Beer Broth - that uses three longstanding tailgating treasures in one recipe: brats, bourbon and beer.
So wherever you are, turn it into a party with this fantastic recipe.
KNOB CREEK products can be found in Broken Arrow at Aspen Liquor at 91st and Aspen.
Bratwurst & Kielbasa in a KNOB CREEK(R) RYE Jalapeno Beer Broth
By Celebrity Chef Michael Symon
- 12 bratwurst
- 2 jalapenos, split
- 1 red onion, halved
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite white ale
- 8 oz. KNOB CREEK(R) RYE WHISKEY
- Bring jalapenos, red onion, garlic, bay leaves white ale and Knob Creek(R) Rye Whiskey to a boil in a large sauce pot.
- Remove broth from heat and add bratwurst.
- Leave Bratwurst in liquid for from 15 minutes to one hour.
- Remove bratwurst and char on grill.