1. Leisure
  2. Food & Drink
  3. Drinks

Cheese and banana sandwich with cinnamon and sugar

We all like different kinds of food to try, right? So, here you have a special sandwich recipe which takes just 20 minutes to be ready to eat.

INGREDIENTS:

1/2 banana
2 slices of cheese
2 slices of bread
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of sugar

DIRECTIONS:

- Peel your banana and cut it in small round or long strips (whichever you'd like)
- Lay two slices of cheese (just like you see on the slide show below)
- Add the banana
- Mix your cinnamon and sugar
- Bring it to a preheated oven (450 degrees) and bake it for about 20 minutes

GOOD TO KNOW:

- Sprinkle your cinnamon & sugar only after you take it out of the oven.

Now. You have a very simple but delicious sandwich to enjoy & share with your family and friends, too.

IF YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND GO TO MY HOME PAGE TO SUBSCRIBE AND RECEIVE FREE INFORMATION ABOUT MY FUTURE NEW ARTICLES.

YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER OR REGISTER ON PEOPLESTRING WEBSITE FOR FREE TO MAKE EXTRA CASH JUST LIKE WE DO HERE, ON EXAMINER

Comments

• I tool a look at your slide-show and it only served to wet my appetite. Lol! I can see endless possibilities with your recipe. Thank you, Paulo!

San Jose Food Examiner
    San Jose Home Fitness Examiner

• Paulo Oliveira - Boston Brazilian Food Examiner 3 years ago

I agree with you, Virginia. We can enjoy this kind of sandwich in a lot of different ways...

• Profile picture of Beverly Mucha
    Beverly Mucha 3 years ago

Paulo, this is something that teenagers can make. Quick, easy and bananas are a great fruit - full of potassium. A toaster oven for teens makes the job even easier and less of a worry for parents when they aren't at home. Thanks, this was an interesting recipe.

Winona Cooking Examiner
    Winona Home and Living Examiner

• Rayfosu 3 years ago

This sound easy to prepare and enjoy. I will try it out and share with friends and family.

Thanks for new dish.

• L yank 3 years ago

Sounds interesting...I deff will try it...Like everything on it...specially cinnamon

• L yank 3 years ago

• Felipe 3 years ago

This is new for me!

• Profile picture of Nancy Zielinski
    Nancy Zielinski 3 years ago

This sounds great. I haven't been getting any of your articles for some reason. I will check my subscription. Thanks.

Nancy Z-Grand Rapids Public Health Examiner

• Paulo Oliveira - Boston Brasilian Food Examiner 3 years ago

Hi Nancy. I haven't had time to write as often but I'll be back on track, soon... Thank you for your comment and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

• Profile picture of Dawn Gagnon
    Dawn Gagnon 3 years ago

My kids will flip over this easy to make recipe, and I can't wait to share it with them, thank you for sharing!

• Profile picture of Michael Thal
    Michael Thal 3 years ago

Wow! A banana sandwich. I think a little peanut butter would go good with that.

• Profile picture of Rhonda Cratty
    Rhonda Cratty 3 years ago

This sounds fantastic, I am passing your site along to parents when I get back to school.

• Profile picture of Elizabeth Kelly
    Elizabeth Kelly 3 years ago

How unusual. I wonder if this could work with grilled plantains?

Leisure

• Nail art
    Top 5 ways to express yourself whether your nails are short or long
    Camera
    Nail Art
  • Cars
    These cars have gotten the heave-ho: Will you miss them when they’re gone?
    Camera
    7 Photos
  • Spinach quiche
    Mini spinach quiche are great for party snacks or for appetizers
    Camera
    7 Photos
  • Peacock Inn
    Seasonal five course tasting menu at The Peacock Inn in Princeton
    Camera
    6 Photos
  • Makeup
    Is the new Wonder Woman makeup similar to Kim Kardashian's look?
    Camera
    8 Photos
  • Wavy hair tips
    Grab your flat iron and start curling with it to get these beautiful waves
    Camera