This means Bastone, Vinotecca, Monk, and Craft will bring back some popular favorites from the past 10 years, April 7 through April. 30. Lunch and dinner specials, at $10 each, will feature favorites from Café Habana (now home of Monk Beer Abbey ), as well as Bastone and Vinotecca.
Here’s what’s in store:
- Carne Asada (Café Habana): Marinated hanger steak, yellow rice, chimichurri and garlic sautéed spinach --always one of my favorite Cafe Habana dishes
- Baked Goat Cheese (Café Habana): Herbed goat cheese with salsa, pepitas and tortilla chips
- Fish Tacos (Café Habana): Marinated tuna and shrimp, jicama slaw, salsa verde and lime sour cream
- Tuna Melt (Bastone): Ahi tuna, artichokes, red onion, olives and basil, gruyere cheese on farm bread
- Chicken Pasta (Bastone): Grilled chicken, cranberries and spinach with orechiette pasta in a sage cream sauce -- the orechiette cradles the sauce for pure comfort food
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich (Bastone): Grilled chicken breast, cinnamon walnut bread, spinach and cranberry sauté, brie fondue --chicken and brie, I'll have mine with some crumbled bacon!
- Tarte Flambé (Vinotecca): Bacon crumbles, caramelized onions and herbs with mozzarella and fromage blanc
- Spring Pizza (Vinotecca): Roasted tomato sauce, chicken, artichokes, spring onions and boursin cheese
- Chicken Tortellini (Vinotecca): Fried chicken filets, wild mushrooms herbed tomato cream
Other specials will be featured throughout the month. Stay tuned for details. And don't forget to have a pint of award-winning Bastone beer.