Happy Friday, Everyone!
Acting and modeling guru Aaron Marcus has published seven things you must do for every audition. Marcus wrote:
Before going to every audition I have, I always go through the same checklist to make sure I'm not forgetting anything. I used to have a piece of paper I actually checked off, but as time went on, I felt comfortable checking off this list in my head. If you are just starting off, don't be afraid to write down these 5  items.
- Keep the address for the audition stored on your cell phone or write it down on a piece of paper and bring it with you.
- Bring a few extra head shots in case you need to hand in more than one
- Have your agents phone number in case you need to call them and to write it on the sign in sheet
- Bring change with you in case you have to feed a parking meter
- Have a calendar with you to make sure when you are free or booked out.
- Bring a pen and pencil in order to make notes on the sides(the words you will be reading for the audition).
- Keep the location and contact at the audition so you can send a thank you note.
Write this list on an index card. Keep it with you. Believe it. Use it! And remember to do something for your career every day and break a leg!