Skip to main content
Report this ad

See also:

Checking for Odometer Rollbacks

Missouri requires that a dealer or an individual selling a car reveal the total number of miles registered on the odometer and any alterations done to the odometer.

If you believe a car’s mileage has been adjusted, you can do the following:
•check with dealers who previously sold the vehicle for copies of any odometer disclosure forms
•check oil change stickers for the mileage
•check the mileage at the vehicle’s last inspection. A title search will also disclose this information.

If you believe you have been defrauded by an odometer rollback, you may be able to sue in federal or state court. If this has happened to you, contact our office at 816-524-4949.

Visit our website at

Report this ad