Are you going to be "up in the air" in 2014?
If you are reading this, you are among the majority of Americans that travel, so I thought I would go over some of CheapOair's travel predictions for 2014. Some may surprise you.
CheapOair is a travel website that serves various needs of travelers by phone, the internet, and through mobile apps.
CheapOair is a modern day travel agency. The goal here is make sure customers can find the most affordable air fares to popular cities around the country without all the hassle they normally get.
“This will be a great year for budget travel,” offers Mark Drusch, Chief Supplier Relations Officer at CheapOair. “Assuming fuel prices stay the same, we will continue seeing affordable deals to both domestic U.S. and international destinations – perhaps some even more reasonably priced than we saw in 2013.”
CheapOair has come out with some additional predictions and trends for 2014 that they want to share.
- More and more customer will book their tickets on mobile devices
- Low cost carriers will even go lower with their fares
- More options, option, and options. Things like Group 1 boarding and more legroom.
- Americans will go abroad. With a more robust economy, expect Americans to want to travel more exotic locations and Europe.
- Southeast Asia will see a boost in tourism. Places like Kuala Lumpur, and Hanoi in Vietnam.
- More airlines will fly to spots in the Middle East.
CheapOair is a busy website. CheapOair scans over 450 airlines in seconds to give customers low prices on flights, hotels, car rentals and vacations. Book travel on http://www.CheapOair.com.