Heart of the Horse on Saturday, Feb. 8 is a not-to-miss event for horse lovers in Washington state!
Heart of the Horse event details:
Saturday, Feb. 8
Silent Auction begins at 6:00 p.m.
Dinner begins at 7:30 p.m.
Live Auction begins at 8:00 p.m.
Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery
The evening includes a silent auction, comedy with Geoff Young, an Herb Farm raffle, and a live auction.
Tickets are $140 each. Sponsored VIP tables of 8 are $1500 each. Guests must be 21 or over. Please wear cocktail attire.
Auction items include:
- Seven Nights in Kihei, Maui, Hawaii
- Five Days Auditing a Clinic with Spanish Riding School Chief Rider Andreas Hausburger - July 2-6, 2014
- El Gaucho Restaurant - $150 dining experience
- Four Disneyland Resort One Day Park Hopper Tickets
- Meet the Horses of the Seattle Police Department’s Mounted Patrol Unit
- $500 Gift Card from Pilchuck Veterinary Hospital
- Adobe Software
- Seattle Seaplane Tour
- Backstage Pass to The Bob Rivers Show on 95.7 KJR Radio
- Whidbey Island Getaway at The Inn at Langley
- Escape to Cannon Beach, Oregon!
- Five Nights at The Kyuquot Inn on Vancouver Island
- 18 Hole Playing Lesson with PGA Pro Rick Adell
- SAFE Fleece Pullover signed by Seahawks CB Richard Sherman
This amazing event is a wonderful way to help animals in need - and those who work so hard to save them.
Heart of the Horse 2013 raised more than $43,000, including $15,400 for the SAFE Veterinary Care Fund. Here's to hoping that 2014 helps even more animals.
For more information about how to attend this event, click here.
About Save A Forgotten Equine (SAFE)
SAFE strives to make a difference in the lives of forgotten and at-risk equines through direct intervention, education, and community outreach; to stress the importance of owner responsibility; and to operate at the highest level of integrity, honesty, professionalism, and compassion.
Since 2005, Save a Forgotten Equine (SAFE) has been rescuing and rehabilitating horses that have been starved, neglected, abused, or are unwanted. They have formal agreements in place with Animal Control agencies in King, Pierce, and Skagit counties to support their fight to protect horses in this region. SAFE also provides assistance to horse owners struggling to care for their animals in the current economy.
"Like" this column to help share it with others!
If you would like to continue to receive important information, features, and news related to pets in Seattle and beyond, please click the "Subscribe" icon located at the top of this column. It's free, convenient, and anonymous!
You can also find Seattle Pets on Facebook!