As if fans need another reason to get hyped for the return of “The Walking Dead” Season 4, Norman Reedus is it. On Monday, February 3, AMC announced that there will be a Q&A with the one and only Daryl Dixon’s Norman Reedus.
Reedus never fails to tweet and tease fans about “The Walking Dead” articles and news, making him the perfect person to chat it up with before the mid-season premiere. The walker slayer will be available to answer question from fans via @iTunesTV.
To ask Reedus something, Tweet your question to @iTunesTV with the hashtag #askNorman at any time before the debut of episode 9, “After.” Norman will be answering several of your questions between 8:30pm ET/5:30pm PT.
While it’s doubtful Norman will be spoiling anything, we might get him to give us a hint or two about events to come. Fingers crossed!
“The Walking Dead” Season 4 returns with Episode 9, "After," on Sunday, February 9. If you can't wait to find out what happens next, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch the latest spoilers on your newsfeed! Also make sure to follow @TheWalkingFans and @_WalkingDead_ for everything on "The Walking Dead."
For more "The Walking Dead" check out:
- ‘The Walking Dead’ possible spoilers: Why is AMC worried about second half?
- 'The Walking Dead' mid-Season 4 premiere spoilers and info: Episode 9 'After'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 spoilers: Episode 9 – 16 titles and synopses
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4: Is that Carol in the new trailer?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers and photo stills from trailer
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers: Morgan to return this season?
- ‘The Walking Dead’ spoilers from the comics for Season 4, episode 9