Well, lucky for Charlie Sheen his visit to the hospital this morning after an all night bender followed by a 911 call from his L.A. home was not an overdose - it was a hiatal hernia that the actor has apparently had for years (TMZ). Guests at Sheen’s “36-hour party” tell reporters that a man dropped off a briefcase full of bricks of cocaine to the actor's home. Charlie then began smoking the cocaine non-stop along with his guests, a.k.a. porn-stars. Charlie’s rep, Stan Rosenfield, is currently denying the story. Do we really believe this isn’t true after all of the other trouble Sheen has gotten into? I don’t think so. Here is to a speedy recovery followed by rehab, Charlie.
Beloved star dies
Former 'Sopranos' star James Gandolfini has died at the age of 51.Latest updates