Charles Worthington Red Carpet Hairstyle for Samantha Barks at the EE British Academy Film Awards 2014 looks spectacular! Samantha Barks' modern regal up-do which was styled by Marc Trinder, Charles Worthington Art Team Director, looks beautiful, classy and sophisticated. To learn how you can create the hair style, check out this video, these instructions and Charles Worthington's products (available at Target.com and select Target locations nationwide starting in March 2014) below that were used to get Samantha Barks' look.
- Prep hair with Charles Worthington Salon At-Home Volume & Bounce Shampoo and Conditioner before blow drying.
- Once dry, using curling tongs and starting at the root of the hair, wind hair around the wand to give volume from the root.
- Gently massage some Charles Worthington Salon At-Home Volume & Bounce Thick And Full 3D Boosting Crème into roots to add texture and volume whilst backcombing the roots of the hair.
- Next, part the hair in the centre and loosely braid the side into pigtails and pin into each other at the nape of the neck.
- Pin all remaining hair into the a natural bun shape and then carefully tease out strands and sections to loosen and give an elegant but textured effect.
- Finish by lightly spraying hair with Charles Worthington Salon At-Home Style Setter Long Lasting Max Hold Hairspray to secure in place