- He/she picks on kids they believe are inferior to them.
- He/she picks on kids they believe are afraid of them.
- Will more than likely back off when someone stands up to him or her.
- Sometimes bigger than the kids they choose to harass
- Typically feels inadequate in some areas of their own life and mask their issues by picking on kids they believe they can push around.
- Often performs poorly in school.
- Frequently have disciplinary problems.
- Tends to use drugs and drink alcohol even as they grow into adulthood.
- Have a higher potential to drop out of school.
- Is more likely than average children to have legal trouble.
Baby on board
Beyonce will be giving Blue Ivy a sibling in the near future.Get the details