Chantecaille, the luxury beauty brand for stellar skincare and cosmetics, has revealed their Holiday 2013 Color Collection! And, oh my, is it classic and sexy! The exquisite holiday offering begins with Chantecaille Diamonds Eyeshadow Trio ($60) that is a limited-edition palette capturing the perfect balance of holiday festivity in a sophisticated shimmer.
The Makeup Examiner has to admit that she’d never tried Chantecaille eyeshadows and tends to frown at shimmery products. But, the mother-daughter trio at Chantecaille has masterfully created a shadow palette that is bound to become this season’s go-to kit for any occasion. The Diamonds Eye Shadow Trio is formulated for buildable color that one can either apply dry for a demure pop of shimmer or go for full-tilt glam by applying the shadow dampened. Colors included in the holiday 2013 palette are: Champagne Diamond - a pearlescent platinum; Onyx Diamond - a shimmering charcoal; and Cognac Diamond - a glistening brown sugar.
Moving onto what is always the finishing touch for any look … the lips. Chantecaille offers for the holidays Long Lasting Lip Definer ($24) in a brand new shade “Desire,” which is presented in a water-resistant formula to help create the perfect long-lasting look. Rounding out the Chantecaille Holiday 2013 Collection are three versatile lipstick shades, one of which is new for the holiday season! Chantecaille lipsticks ($33) are incredibly creamy, highly pigmented for long lasting wear, and enriched with vitamins to keep our pretty pouts perfect throughout the holiday season. Chantecaille Holiday 2013 lipstick colors include; Agave – a pink nude and brand new for their Holiday 2013 Collection; Cerise – a beautiful berry red; and Cassia – a perfect oxblood red.
Chantecaille has put together the perfect Holiday Look Application Guide that The Makeup Examiner is sure will become the best reference for an effortless and stunning holiday look for the entire season.
Chantecaille Holiday 2013 Application Guide:
- Apply Champagne Diamond along the base of the upper lashes to the brow brown.
- Apply Cognac Diamond to the outer third quarter of the lid blending inward.
- Saturate the base of the top lashes with Onyx Diamond.
- For added definition, apply Hematite Gel Eyeliner along the upper lash line.
- Finish with two coats of Supreme Cils Mascara
- Being be applying a thin layer of Future Skin Foundation to areas of the face that appear red or uneven, counting to build coverage as desired.
- Apply Biolift Concealer to areas in need of added coverage
- Set the foundation with HD Perfecting Powder.
- Lightly dust the apples of the cheeks with Cheek Shade in Cheer and apply upwards toward your temples.
- For a light rosy glow, highlight cheekbones with Les Pétales de Rose.
- Shape your lips with Desire Lip Definer
- Apply Lip Chic Lipstick in Cassia and you’re ready for any holiday event!
Chantecaille cosmetics are free of parabens, sulfate detergents, phthalates, and petrochemicals. Plus all Chantecaille products are not test on animals nor do they contain any animal derivatives, lanolin or mineral derivatives. Chantecaille Cosmetics are available at the brand’s website and select retail locations.
Remember lovelies -- Ugly is not a physical flaw, but is of one’s character … choose beautiful!
This author writes other columns. To view other topics from this author, visit the author’s page. ©2013 Yvonne P. Mazzulo, a.k.a., The Makeup Examiner. All rights reserved. Connect with Yvonne P. Mazzulo on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus.