We all have questions about what to do and which direction we should go in our lives. When attempting to channel our Divine Guidance, it's hard to hear the gentle messages of our own Higher Wisdom over the chatter of of our lower mind's fear and judgment. It can be like a noisy monkey's tea party in our heads!
One way to clear those monkeys from your mind and tune back into your Divine Wisdom, is to do a mind dump first thing in the morning, followed by journaling with a "question and answer" style format. Here's an easy to implement system for channeling your Divine Wisdom:
Before beginning your day, grab your journal and a pen and dump all of your worries, fears, stress-triggers, and concerns into the safety of your journal. Get it all out, without editing yourself, so that you can release it fully from your mind and transfer it onto the page.
- Once you have cleared your fear thoughts, allow yourself at least 10 minutes of silence and meditation to connect with Source.
- From this place of peace and stillness, ask for Divine Wisdom to flow through your mind and show you whatever is in your highest good at this time.
- Pick up your journal and write a clear question that you wish to have answered. Perhaps you are seeking guidance in how to respond to an email or how to reply to a request or opportunity.
- Listen quietly for the answer. Write whatever comes to mind, even if it seems unrelated. You may allow yourself to read a passage from an inspirational book of your choice to help you to pick up messages or guidance that resonates with your question.
- Offer a prayer of gratitude that everything is coming together perfectly in the highest good of all involved.
- Enjoy your day, listening with all of your senses for your Divine Guidance and smile as often as possible!