In part two of this two part series, beginning this weekend and running through Valentine’s Day, Stockton is the place to be for celebrations leading up to the day of love on February 14.
Champagne, Omelette & Waffle Brunch at CCBVI
- The Community Center for the Blind invites everyone to enjoy a loaded omelet and waffle bar, champagne, juice and coffee to celebrate Valentine’s weekend. Door prizes & raffles.
- Where: Community Center for the Blind 130 W. Flora St. Stockton, Calif. 95202.
- When: Sunday, February 10, 2013 from 9am-2pm.
- Cost: $12 Adult, $8 Kids Ages 4-12 and $1 per year for children ages 1-3.
Charterhouse for Families' Sweetheart Luncheon
- What: Show your love for literacy and parent education at the Charterhouse for Families' Sweetheart Luncheon.
- When: Sunday, February 10 from 11:00am-1:30pm.
- Where: Brookside Country Club, 3603 Saint Andrews Drive, Stockton, Calif. 95219.
- Cost: $50 per person.
St. Joseph's 10th Annual Heart Faire
- What: Learn what there is to love about the human heart at the new STEMI Receiving Center at St. Joseph’s Medical Center. Receive diet and exercise information, blood pressure checks, diabetes and cholesterol education, smoking cessation, cardiac rehabilitation, and more.
- When: Thursday, February 14 from 9am-4pm.
- Where: St. Joseph's Medical Center - Main Lobby, 1800 N. California St., Stockton, Calif. 95204.
- Cost: FREE and open to the public.
- St. Joseph's website.