Centurion Colorado: Why This Is A Can't Miss Event
* Centurion Colorado 100-miler is arguably the hardest event on the 2010 Colorado racing calendar, with two tough ascents to the Peak-to-Peak Highway and over 9000 feet of climbing.
* Five-year age-group award categories mean you'll find out how you stack up against your peers. The 100-miler will take 5 to 9 hours and any time under 6 hours will be a significant achievement. This hardman race is the ideal lead-up for Mount Evans and the Salida Omnium.
* Centurion Colorado's post-race feed includes Bacaro Lasagna, Evol Burritos, Mad Greens Salad, St. Vrain Market Fruit and an Oskar Blues Beer - and it's all included with registration.
* Huge Vendor Expo including the latest offerings from Cervélo, Specialized, Trek, Speedplay, Gates Carbon Drive, Bont Shoes, Mavic, Orbea, Oakley, Delta 7, Rudy Project and many more.
* Racing starts and finishes at Lyons' Bohn Park, just an hour north of Denver, and only 25 minutes from Boulder. There are three distance options! No excuses! Register Now!