The rich are different from you and me - and it's even true when it comes to fitness & diet. They choose clothes based on the designer label and fit rather than the price tag. They hire the best personal trainers in the world for private coaching. And they can afford to get the latest and greatest gadgets, foods and DVDs to keep them in shape. So we set out to find celebrity-worthy products that you and I can afford.
Mission accomplished! The following are tried, tested and fabulous for keeping you in slim shape:
- SYNC Calorie Activity Tracker: Heigh ho, heigh ho, it's off to burn calories you go. This nifty little device tracks your calories all day. It's got a 30-day memory and you can easily upload progress to your smart phone. Get all the details on ordering by clicking here.
- Ozeri PD4X3-2 4x3razor Digital Pocket 3D Pedometer with Bosch Tri-Axis Technology from Germany: Long name, fast results! Of all the pedometers that we tried, this one wins for ease-of-setup and reading. No worries about how the heck to hook it on: It's a pocket model. Get all the details on ordering by clicking here.
- SYNC Step Activity Tracker: Tracking your steps has become the latest way to blast away fat while you have fun. Run errands, take the dog for a walk and watch how many steps you take with this device. Get all the details on ordering by clicking here.
- PowerBars: Years ago, few people had even heard of energy bars. PowerBar dominated the market. And in our opinion, when it comes to great taste, options and nutrition, it still deserves that honor! Our favorites include PowerBar Harvest Energy Pure and Simple Energy Bars, Cranberry Oatmeal Cookie (click for details) to PowerBar Performance Energy Bar, Apple Cinnamon (click for details).
- Pilates: Strengthen your core, enhance your flexibility and elongate your body while improving your posture. What's not to like?! Our favorites include Exhale: Core Fusion - Pilates Plus (click for details) and Mari Winsor's Flat Abs Pilates (click for details).