Celebrities are in love with fashion, and fashion the industry loves them back even more. Fashion is all over Hollywood. From front page in magazines to every red carpet. Celebs have gotten into the fashion industry big time, from athletes to singers.
Celebrities with fashion lines:
- Queen Latifah - Latifah launched her own plus-size clothing line called The Queens Collection, and sold exclusively on HSN
- Jennifer Lopez - Kohl’s collection
- Serena Williams - The tennis champ’s Signature Statement collection is sold exclusively on HSN
- Diddy - Diddy started his Sean John clothing line in 1998. The brand won the coveted Council of Fashion Designers of America “Menswear Designer of the Year” in 2004, earning Diddy respect in the fashion world.
- Jay-Z - Jay-Z started his Rocawear line in 1999 with his former partner, Damon Dash. The brand reportedly grosses some $700 million a year. In 2011, Rocawear acquired Pharrell Williams’ Billionaire Boys Club clothing line.
- Justin Timberlake - William Rast clothing line
- Gwen Stefani - L.A.M.B clothing line
- Jessica Simpson - Jessica Simpson Collection
- Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen - They have 3 successful lines: Olsenboye, Elizabeth and James, and The Row.