Winter travel and hair care is always a concern for the fashion divas! Most celebrities dress in layer to look stylish, yet stay warm at the same time. With the winter ski sport still drawing consumers to the slope, dress in layers...including several hats and hoodies like Celebrity Rosie Perez to protect your mane.
Overall, most consumers are exposed to more heat in the winter time. With traveling, you are exposed even more with getting in and out of your transportation vehicle to the airport, bus station, private jet, etc. Make sure you protect your skin with added moisture to avoid dryness.
Here are some helpful hair care tips.
1) Apply more moisture to your hair to avoid dryness. Pin your hair back on the sides, if it is long enough, to keep away from your face.
2) Wear a hat, scarf, or hair wrap to avoid wind damage and additional dryness.
3) Sleep on a silk or satin pillow case or cover your hair with a silk sleep cap to avoid loosing moisture from your hair. This will also minimize hair breakage when you turn over at night.
4) Drinking adequate water is vital to avoid dry hair and skin during winter travel. Eat well balanced meals and exercise to help with blood circulation.
5) Wool fibers in your hats and scarfs will absorb moisture from your hair. Try to find hats with a lining, and remove your wool scarf immediately after you get in your car, home, or building.
If yo liked this article, we also recommend: Carlton McConnell: Host family friendly events, Teen author tells alopecia story, & Sisters Collaborate to create B.A.L.D. Jewelry Line.