The Los Angeles Times is reporting that the house of former reality TV star [and legendary heavy metal singer] Ozzy Osbourne has some property damage. On Jan. 18, Design Trend reported on the celebrity homes news, saying, "Setting one's house on fire seems to be the latest trend in celebrity world. [Joining] this list is Sharon Osbourne, whose living room caught fire after she left a candle unattended."
The home trend journal reports, "On Thursday morning, Sharon realized that their Beverly Hills mansion was on fire after she left a candle alight overnight. She admitted on "The Talk" that though she heard a sound similar to metal hitting the floor early that morning, she guessed it was the housekeeper dropping the keys."
According to the source, "Soon after, her eyes started stinging. Osbourne said that at that point her throat started closing up and, "something weird smelling in here, then my dogs started to bark, so I go out of the bedroom, I go downstairs and the whole living room-the candle had burst and the cracking sound was the glass in the candle exploding."
Movie actress Heather Graham also set her house on fire (causing property damage) said the media outlet. She set her 2,000 square foot New York City penthouse on fire over the weekend with bathroom candles says the Daily Mail.