In the midst of shooting Redding's first reality TV show she took some time to have some fun, and share with me some of her celebrity fashion and style essentials.
Yes, Redding poses for a celebrity fashion exclusive with photographer Scott Chebegia placing focus on her strong feminine stature and her Daisy Duke farm fashion style.
Here are the ten basic essentials to Redding's celebrity fashion and style down on Namaste farm.
- 1. Black western style shirt
- 2. Daisy Duke denim shorts
- 3. Cowgirl boots Hint: You will need more than one pair
- 4. Love for vintage fashions like Dolce & Gabbana corseted dresses
- 5. Vintage Gucci platform shoes
- 6. Dark wash William Rast designer jeans
- 7. Cotton tank tops in white, black and jewel tone colors
- 8. California sundress in denim chambray
- 9. Silver bracelets and long braided hair
- 10. Poets blouse in black and white
Former model Natalie Redding (She's not afraid to get her hands dirty) turned shepherdess with a master's degree in animal sciences puts everything on the line to let us experience first hand what life is really like down on the farm.
Stay tuned in Saturday, March 1, 2014 for all the celebrity fashion and style looks of Redding while she throws a Lasso around our hearts.