Guests of The White Barn Inn located in Kennebunk, Maine, will have the opportunity to cook alongside some of the country's most notable chefs in April and May. Celebrity chefs from Bravo's popular series "Top Chef" are taking on a new challenge in Maine during The White Barn Inn's 7th annual Guest Chef Series where Grand Relais & Châteaux Chef Jonathan Cartwright welcomes new chefs to cook with him for the weekend. Chef Cartwright of The White Barn Inn Restaurant, one of three restaurants that have maintained a AAA Five Diamond Rating for 20 or more consecutive years, will be collaborating with the following celebrity chefs this year to create a delicious weekend getaway.
Executive Chef Dale Talde from Bravo's "Top Chef" Season 4 and "Top Chef All-Stars" at The White Barn Inn April 12-14
Restaurant: Talde in Park Slope Brooklyn, NY
Executive Chef Manuel Trevino from Bravo's "Top Chef" Season 4 at The White Barn Inn April 26-28
Restaurant: Marble Lane at Dream Hotel in New York City
Chef Kevin Sbraga, Winner of Bravo's "Top Chef" Season 7 at The White Barn Inn May 3-5
Restaurant: Sbraga in Philadelphia, PA.
The White Barn Inn will be offering a special package that will allow guest to mingle with the chefs as well as learn their tips through cooking demonstrations and hands on cooking classes.
The Guest Chef Series Package includes:
- 2 nights deluxe accommodation
- Daily extended continental breakfast
- Sumptuous afternoon teas with finger sandwiches, pastries and scones
- Welcome cocktail reception with Grand Chef Jonathan Cartwright and Guest Chef
- Cooking demonstration on Saturday morning at Keys TO the Kitchen' private beach house
- Optional hands-on class on Saturday afternoon
- 9-course tasting menu for 2 at The White Barn Inn Restaurant on Saturday evening
- A signed cookbook
- Special White Barn Inn apron
- Price is $1,282 for 2 nights (based on double occupancy)
Visit www.WhiteBarnInn.com for more information.