Spicing up the bedroom is something most couples try to do from time to time. Here is a list of the top 10 bedroom do’s and the top 5 don’ts from our Hollywood celebrities.
- Get Naked: Christina Aguilera told Ellen DeGeneres about her and ex-husband, Jordan Bratman’s “naked Sundays” where they spend their day doing everything in the buff. Aguilera said, “On Sundays, we just do everything in the house, and we’re just cozy and laid back. We don’t need to go anywhere; we’re just with each other.”
- Be Adventurous: Jada Pinkett Smith spoke with Redbook and revealed that she and husband Will Smith keep their sex life spicy by mixing things up. “Think of places outside that are comfortable to have sex. Pull over on the side of the road. Just switch it up.”
- Be a Bad Girl: Actress Angelina Jolie said, “I’m still a bad girl. I still have that side of me. It’s just in its place now. It belongs to Brad [Pitt].
- Set Time Aside: Eva Longoria told Joy magazine about making time to get frisky with her then husband Tony Parker. She said, “I work three to four days per week and then I fly to Texas to spend a long weekend with Tony. So we only have sex during the weekend.”
- Pack your Sex Drive: Eva Mendes recommends packing your sex drive when you travel. She said, “I’ve had sex in all 50 states. A lot of it was on a road trip I took when I was younger.”
- Turn it Up: Nick Cannon revealed that when he’s making love to his wife, Mariah Carey he loves to listen to her music. “I’m pretty sure I’m not the only person in the world that listens to Mariah Carey when having sex. It just so happens I’m having sex with Mariah Carey”
- Get Wild: Cameron Diaz told Playboy magazine, “I’m primal on an animalistic level, kind of like, ‘Bonk me over the head, throw me over your shoulder. You man, me woman’.”
- Use Sex Toys: Teri Hatcher recommends using sex toys. She told Handbag.com, “To be honest, I don’t know what I want a man for. I have some fabulous electronics to use instead.”
- Be Spontaneous: Sofia Vergara offered up this bedroom tip. She said, “The key to good sex is for both partners to be themselves. But forget exotic positions, the key for guaranteed good sex is to be in love with that person.
- Go Bald: While appearing on the George Lopez Show, Lamar Odom revealed that, “You got to keep it clean down there. It’s disgusting if you let it go crazy.”
Here are the top five Bedroom Don’ts:
- Fall Asleep: Victoria Beckham was asked by Allure magazine whether she preferred sleep or sex. She replied, “I’m getting into bed with David Beckham every night, so you know, they’d be something wrong if I said ‘sleep.’”
- Do it with Strangers: Cheryl Cole has said in the past, “The thought of being intimate with someone you don’t know really freaks me out. I think men should earn that intimacy.”
- Overdo Nipple Play: Jennifer Lopez told FHM, “Women don’t like their nipples twiddled like radio tuners. Don’t be a knob turner.”
- Male-Female-Male Threesomes: Russell Brand warned people in an interview with Rolling Stone about “nut brush”. Brand also told the magazine, “I would urge people, men especially, unless they’re bisexual to avoid the two-male threesome. You’re essentially getting less there than you would have got anyway. Half the involvement in sex and at least doubled the risk of someone farting in the room.”
- Fake It: In 2008, Cameron Diaz told InStyle that her best piece of advice when it comes to sex is, “Sexy is being in the moment, whether that means being coy or coming on hard. Faking is always lame and it never comes across the way you want it to.”
So there you go! Hollywood celebrities have handed out quite a few little bedroom gems over the years. Do you have any bedroom do’s and don’ts?
If you liked this article and want instant updates of all the celebrity stories, click the Subscribe button. To keep up with everything Kelly writes, follow her on Facebook and Twitter or connect on Pinterest. Find more by Kelly on her website.
©Kelly Cozzone, All Rights Reserved. No part of this article may be reproduced without prior permissions from the author. The first two sentences may be reposted with a link back to the original article.