As we know healthy living is a life style. It is about the environment we live in.
It is also about adopting healthy habits, enjoying the arts, exercising and enjoying the outdoors. With this in mind, we are happy to announce that Napa Valley Festival del Sole is fast approaching. Save the date an grab your tickets. When: July 11 through July 20, 2014. Where: Napa Valley, California It is a great 10 day summer celebration of exquisite wine, superb food, opera, ballet and wellness. This year, Festival del Sole will present more than 60 memorable cultural adventures for every interest and budget in Napa Valley’s most remarkable settings.
Some Napa Valley Festival Del Sole highlights at a glance:
1. Grammy Award-winning violinist Joshua Bell will kick off Opening Night with an intimate performance of Vivaldi’s Four Seasons in the courtyard of the Tuscan-inspired Castello di Amorosa.
2. The Sphinx Symphony Orchestra, the world’s only all Black and Latino professional orchestra comprised of top musicians from around the country, will play its first West Coast performances as the festival’s orchestra-in-residence.
3. Carlo Ponti will conduct the debut of the LA Virtuosi Chamber Orchestra in a special tribute to the life and career of his mother, screen legend Sophia Loren, at Lincoln Theater and Far Niente. Robert Redford will introduce the evening as stars of stage and screen pay homage to Ms. Loren and her life’s work. Sophia Loren will be in attendance.
4. “A Taste of Napa,” will showcase more than 50 Napa Valley wineries, food artisans and chefs as well as cooking demonstrations and wellness talks.
5. You will practice healthy living with the Wellness Conversations at Bardessono. Don’t forget the rejuvenating “Yoga in the Vineyard”, pairing inspired vineyard yoga with wine tasting.
6. Dance Gala featuring ballet sensation Polina Semionova performing with an all-star cast of principal dancers from American Ballet Theatre, San Francisco Ballet, StaatsBallett Berlin, Stuttgart Ballet and National Ballet of Canada.
7. A picturesque concert at Opus One featuring all stars from past seasons of the Bouchaine Young Artist Series under the baton of guest conductor Dmitry Sitkovetsky.
8. Jazz legend Arturo Sandoval will headline the glamorous Annual Gala at Meadowood Napa Valley, featuring an extraordinary evening of gourmet cuisine, live music, and a live auction supporting the festival and local arts education programs.
9. Sun-dappled Vintner’s Luncheons and enchanting Patron Dinners each day at more than 20 of Napa Valley’s top wineries, estates and resorts – including Alpha Omega, Auberge du Soleil, Beaulieu Vineyard’s Rutherford House, Castello di Amorosa, Chimney Rock, Far Niente, Gargiulo Vineyards, Grgich Hills Estate, HALL St. Helena, Jaffe Estate, Keller Estate, Martin Estate, Meadowood Napa Valley, Robert Mondavi Winery, The Hess Collection, Vineyard 29.
10. Pinchas Zukerman will make his festival debut with performances at Lincoln Theater, Castello di Amorosa and Weill Hall at the Green Music Center in Sonoma.
11. Acclaimed soprano Maria Agresta and tenor Matthew Polenzani will perform arias and duets from beloved Italian operas.
12. You can enjoy admission-free Bouchaine Young Artist concerts featuring some of today’s most gifted young musicians at the Jarvis Conservatory.
13. Trouble in Tahiti, Leonard Bernstein’s candid portrait of marriage in the suburbs, directed by his daughter, Jamie Bernstein. This is an impressive schedule of events, for all budgets and we hope to see you there to practice healthy living at its best!
Single concert tickets start at $45 while the Allegro Pass (from $99) enhances the experience with preferred seating and exclusive After Parties at popular locales around the valley.
The VIP Pass (from $700) delivers the ultimate Napa Valley insider access with Vintner’s Luncheons and Patron Dinners along with prime concert seating, VIP Lounge access and concierge service.
Purchase tickets here or call 888.337.6272 or visit the Festival Box Office between 10 am and 4 pm, Monday to Friday, at 915 Trancas Street, Suite B, in Napa, Calif.
We are also SophiSticateinteriors.com