February may be a short month but it’s a month full of celebration at Pearl. With restaurant specials, gift ideas and special events, Pearl is celebrating the Month of Love in style.
Scheduled Saturday’s Farmer’s Market demos:
- February 9 – Chef Jesse Perez of Arcade Midtown Kitchen
- February 16 – Chef James Moore of Boiler House Texas Grill & Wine Garden
- February 23 – Chef Johnny Hernandez of La Gloria
A highlight of some of the special menu offerings:
- Arcade Midtown Kitchen – a special Valentine’s Day three-course meal is just $69 per person, not including tax and gratuity.
- Boiler House Texas Grill & Wine Garden – From Thursday February 14 through Saturday February 16 take advantage of a three-course menu for $45 per person with an optional $35 per person for wine pairing.
- CIA Bakery Café – Aside from their usual sweet treats, they also have heart shaped macaroons.
- La Gloria – On Valentine’s Day night there is a complimentary offer per couple of Caramelized Bananas and Rum Tres Leches Cake.
- NAO – Their menu includes 4-course menus and wine pairings.
- The Granary ‘Cue and Brew – Texas style dinners are just $38.
- The Sandbar – Six-course menus are $85 with wine pairings for an extra $50.
With an ever expanding list of restaurants and retail shops like Leighelena, Dos Carolinas and Adelante Boutique, the Pearl continues to be a one-stop shopping experience. For more Valentine’s Day events and special offers visit their website.
Sources: Courtney Knittel/Giant Noise, atpearl.com