Horse-drawn carriage rides are a charming way to view Dallas area Christmas lights and decorations, and a unique way to get into the Christmas spirit. Bring your group, large or small, a thermos of hot cocoa, and bundle up one evening before Christmas for the ultimate holiday experience. Choose from a location below and reserve your spot ahead of time or take your chances with first come; first served carriages.
- Carriage/group sizes – 4-6, 6-8, 12 passengers
- Times – One hour tours around local neighborhoods
- Price – $160-275 (depending on group size)
- Note – No available times on Christmas Eve
- Contact/Reservations – (214) 263-7498
- Carriage/group sizes – 4, 10-12 passengers
- Times – 5-10 minutes or 10-15 minutes around the square
- Price – $25 or $50 for 4 people (depending on length of time)
- Note – Reservations are not required, but encouraged.
- Contact/Reservations – (817) 925-4993
Watters Creek Shopping Center Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides (December 16-17 only)
- Carriage/group sizes – Up to 6 passengers
- Times – 6-9 p.m. each evening. Each ride is approximately 15 minutes long.
- Price – FREE
- Note – First come; first-served. Pick up is across the street from DSW.
- Contact/Reservations – (972) 747-8000