Dr. Seuss fans everywhere celebrate his birthday this March in many wacky ways... How about a twist on the classic fish tale, and make plans now to be a part of an adult celebration at Barren Hill on March 19th. This upcoming Wednesday, March 19, Barren Hill Tavern and Brewery will host a five-course dinner inspired-by Dr. Seuss's 110th Birthday with beer pairings.
Event: Dr. Seuss's 110th Birthday Beer & Dinner
Date/Time: Wednesday, March 19th at 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Tickets: CLICK HERE: Buy Ticket Now!
Featuring: Ballast Point Brewing and Chef Paul Trowbridge's One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish
- Amuse-bouche & Welcome Beer
- "From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere" - Sesame Seaweed Salad with Ballast Yellowtail Pale Ale
- "One Fish" - Sashimi of Tuna with chili jam, ponzu & scallions with Firkin of Ballast Sculpin dry hopped with wai-iti hops
- "Two Fish" - Seared Scallop with Tobiko, lemon butter, roasted gold beets with Ballast Wahoo Wheat
- "Red Fish" - Blacked Red Snapper, dirty rice with Ballast Calico Amber
- "New Fish" - Grilled Chilean Sea Bass, tamarindo sauce, sea beans with Ballast Longfin Lager in cans (new format)
- Dessert - Dessert Surprise - It's a surprise. But we promise this: it's super-cool (From Daytime Sous Chef & Pastry Chef Melissa Stout-Greiner) with a Ballast Sea Monster Imperial Stout
"Then I say, 'I wish for fish!' And I get fish right on my dish."
Dr. Seuss's Birthday is March 2nd, but as a part of March Madness, people all over the world make it a month long celebration!
646 Germantown Pike, Lafayette Hill, PA
484-344-5438 * Website coming soon!