Celebrate New Year’s Day senior savings at Belk. Seniors save an extra 20% off at Belk on Tuesday, January 1, with their Belk Rewards Card or 15% off with any other form of payment. This is valid on regular and sale purchases with limited exclusions.
With winter winds blowing and many taking advantage of after-Christmas sales, this is an excellent opportunity for seniors to save on new fall and winter apparel and accessories. It’s also a wonderful time to stash items away for next Christmas while prices are at their lowest.
Featured especially for seniors is 30-50% off better sportswear from Rafaella, Madison, Jones New York Sport and Sunny Leigh. These chic, easy to wear pieces are ideal for mixing and matching to create coordinating and contrasting looks to take you from the classroom to the boardroom. In a season meant for layering, these versatile career separates will layer nicely with knits, tees, blouses, cardigans, jackets and blazers
More senior specials on Tuesday include:
- 30% off Be Inspired active sets
- 55% off Kim Rogers and Jane Ashley activewear for misses, petites and today’s woman
- 40-60% off ladies’ boots from Madden Girl, Rampage, Lifestride, Rock & Candy by Zigi, ND New Directions, Kim Rogers, Naturalizer, White Mountain, Easy Spirit, Eurosoft and Unlisted, a Kenneth Cole Production
- 50% off Belk’s entire stock of fall and holiday kids’ sportswear sets, dresses, outerwear and sleepwear from J Khaki, OshKosh, Rare Editions and Bonnie Jean
- 30-50% off men’s sportswear by Chaps, Columbia and Saddlebred
For the most savings possible, check Belk’s Red Dot clearance for savings of 75% and more when you take an extra 50% off the current ticketed price. The math may be complicated, but the savings are very real!
If anyone is expecting a new grandchild or great-grandchild in 2013, Belk’s baby sale begins Tuesday, January 1, with savings of 25-50% off everything for baby.
To see Belk’s complete selection of senior sales and specials, or to place an order online, please visit Belk’s website.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~