It's a piece of cake, a piece of chocolate cake!
Yesterday, January 27th, 2010, was National Chocolate Cake Day. Cake lovers around the US celebrated by digging in and we are no exception! Baltimore is home to some of the most beautiful and delicious chocolate cakes! From the amazing and talented Charm City Cakes, to The Baltimore Cupcake Company, Sweet Sin's all natural and gluten-free cakes, and even Grauls Markets, there are plenty of tasty options.
Do you have a aspiring Baltimore cake maker or lover of your own? Check out the these adorable handmade felt chocolate cake toys for a fun alternative to the real thing!
- Chocolate Passion - 6 inch cake by Felt Collection
- Chocolate Lover, felt bakery cakes and cookies set by Happiness Home
- 2-Layer Chocolate Felt Cake by Dream House Cards and Gifts
- Chocolate Strawberry Felt Dessert Set by The Fakery Bakery
- Eco Friendly Felt Strawberry Chocolate Cake by Little Fluff Stuff
- Chocolate Fruit Felt Cake by Oh My Cake
- 6" Chocolate Tea Party Cake by One N Only 88
- Decadent Chocolate Felt Cake by Tate's Tastees
- I love Chocolate Tea Party Dessert Set by One N Only 88
- Chocolate and Banana Felt Cupcake by Lisa J Honey's Sweet Things
For More Information and locations of the Baltimore Cake Shops I mentioned please visit their websites: