October 13, 2013
Halloween is right around the corner. Lush Cosmetics has launched some fabulous Halloween inspired bath and body treats. Here are some wonderful treats from Lush Cosmetics to get into the Halloween spirit.
- The 'Pumkin' bubble bar is sure to delight anyone who loves pumpkin. This bubble bar gets its amazing fragrance from orange flower absolute and ylang ylang. Crumble the Pumkin and watch the water bubble up and turn orange. Pumkin also has a cute little piece of licorice for a stem. This bubble bar is limited edition and retails for $5.95.
- Another limited edition bath time treat is the 'Lord of Misrule' bath bomb. Drop this bath bomb in the water and watch it slowly fizz and reveal a wine colored center. The Lord of Misrule is inspired by the ruler of the Pagan Feast of Fools. The Lord of Misrule bath bomb gets its scent from fair trade vanilla absolute as well as spicy black pepper oil and patchouli. This relaxing bath bomb retails for $5.95.
- The 'Enchanter' bath bomb is available year round yet so appropriate for the fall. This citrus scented bath bomb fizzes in the tub to create a foam of orange, pink, white and yellow. The scent of fresh lime and neroli oil smell amazing. The Enchanter retails for $6.25.
- When it comes to 'Demon in the Dark' soap there is nothing scary. This soap comes wrapped in black wax that needs to be removed before use. This is the perfect soap to wake up in the morning to with its invigorating mint scent created with a combination of peppermint, spearmint and clove bud. Demon in the Dark is also packed with antioxidant rich organic apple juice to help clean and brighten the skin. This fragrant soap retails for $7.95.
- Another year 'round favorite from Lush Cosmetics is 'Ceridwen's Cauldron' bath melt. This luxurious bath melt is perfect for even the most sensitive skin. This melt dissolves in the water and releases soothing ingredients including oats, lavender and sandalwood. Cocoa butter and walnut oil leave the skin feeling silky and moisturized. This moisturizing treat retails for $8.45.