American abolitionist and orator Wendell Phillips once said, "Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty." This concept has been with America since its founding. Today liberty is under attack, but there are many patriots who are committed to eternally defending American liberty.
The David Jeffers Group is proud to announce Celebrate Liberty 2014, which will take place on September 20 at the Emerald Coast Convention Center in Ft. Walton Beach. The event brings together some of the most vital American thinkers to celebrate America's heritage.
Celebrate Liberty 2014 features five true patriots who are committed to America's most deeply held values. This conference is a collection of speakers who are dedicated to liberty. Each person is determined to live up to the values of our nation's founding." The speakers include:
- Conservative activist, author and former presidential candidate Alan Keyes. Keyes is known for his unflinching criticism of the current political system.
- Nationally known speaker, author, publisher and champion of faith William J. Federer. Federer is president of Amerisearch, Inc., a publishing company dedicated to researching America's noble heritage.
- Writer and strategist Michael Prell, strategist for the Tea Party Patriots. Prell has served as an adviser hundreds of conservative politicians on four continents.
- Former Nevada State Assemblywoman Sharron Angle, who challenged Harry Reid in 2010. Angle's book Right Angle: One Woman's Journey to Reclaim the Constitution, was published in 2011.
- Advocate and activist Debbie Lee, Founder and President of America's Mighty Warriors, whose mission is to honor the sacrifices of America's troops and their families.
- Entertainment provided by world-renown magician Gregory Wilson.
The event is from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm. Tickets are $15 before Labor Day and $20 after Labor Day. Box lunches are available for $10.00. More information can be found at CelebrateLiberty2014.com.
For further information, contact David Jeffers at email@example.com or (850) 565-0993(850) 565-0993.