Make math lessons more fun this spring with Easter-themed worksheets. Many free printables are available online for your children to enjoy. Most of the pages have secular themes, such as eggs and bunnies, but some have religious themes. Check out the sites below for math pages that your kids will enjoy.
- ABC Teach has an egg hunt pictogram and an Easter page about ordinal numbers.
- Kidzone has collection of religious Easter math sheets and a collection of secular ones.
- Super Teacher Worksheets has free addition and subtraction color-by-number pages. Solve the problems to find out what color use for the various sections of the rabbit pictures. Other worksheets on this site are available only to members, but these are free for anyone.
- School Family has colorful addition, multiplication and division pages featuring Easter themes. There is also an egg hunt color-by-number worksheet.
- Education.com has a large selection of Easter math worksheets for preschoolers through junior high students. Practice fractions on eggs, do simple subtraction with spring pictures or try your hand at Easter word problems.
- Have Fun Teaching has two sets of number order printables; use the set that goes up to 30 for your younger kids and the one that goes to 100 for those ready for a greater challenge.
- TLS Books has a coordinate plotting worksheet that uses both secular and religious symbols.
- Kindergarten Worksheets has a egg counting page for young children.
Don't miss the opportunity to add a holiday touch to your kids' math lessons. Mathematics is a required subject for Illinois homeschoolers, so make sure your students get plenty of math practice. Your kids will enjoy using their math skills as they complete these fun Easter worksheets.