Celeb trainer David Kirsch went retro when he posted an old snapshot of client and Victoria's Secret supermodel Heidi Klum. With a relationship spanning nearly 15 years, the celebrity fitness duo of Klum and Kirsch stands unstoppable even still, proving that Kirsch's tactics for keeping a body in top shape can stand the test of time.
"Here’s a pic of me & my first @SI_swimwear model @heidiklum taking a jog in #NYC," Kirsch tweeted early Thursday in honor of Twitter's "#throwbackthursdays" ritual.
Since the beginning of Klum, Kirsch's mastery of sculpting hot bodies caught wind and soon the fitness author and single father of twin three-year-old girls was being called on by a flurry of Sports Illustrated babes, Victoria's Secret models and red carpet stunners including Karolina Kurkova, Liv Tyler, Anne Hathaway, Faith Hill and his latest fitness feature, swimsuit model Kate Upton.
Through the babies and over the years, Klum has kept Kirsch on her list of experts (and even moved him into her home!) because his fitness methodologies work. Kirsch's strategies for keeping fit are both realistic and attainable. From creating core exercises focused on the bootie and mid-section to maintaining a fitness plan centered around healthy eating, Kirsch has made what works for Heidi available to women of any status- And stature.
PHOTOS: Heidi Klum, 10 years on the cover of Glamour magazine
In addition to authoring five books, including fitness bestseller The Ultimate New York Diet, David has a slew of videos and articles featured online with easy-to-follow moves and advice for all. In addition, Kirsch's website embodies the full-fit lifestyle guide he recommends to his A-list clients with celebrity fitness expertise, food tips, supplements, workout duds and more.
More articles on Victoria's Secret models...
- Bar Refaeli and Brooklyn Decker double-up hot bikini bodies for SI shoot (VIDEO)
- Victoria's Secret Miranda Kerr, Alessandra Ambrosio heat up 2010 swimsuit catalog
- New Miranda Kerr photos reveal Victoria's Secret angel in 'nothing but bikini bottoms'
- Alessandra Ambrosio worksout four days a week for Victoria's Secret Fashion show
- Victoria's Secret model Miranda Kerr claws back: I'm not 'shockingly thin' or 'emaciated'
- Heidi Klum and Seal welcome baby girl 'Lou' to the family
- Victoria's Secret show a miss for Heidi Klum: 'My body not so cute post-baby'
- Get ready for the Olympics with Brazilian model Adriana Lima's Bikini-body tips!
- Heidi Klum pregnant photo shoot will feature star's rear assets
- Victoria's Secret model trainer Brett Hoebel explains the secrets behind the runway bodies