Skip to main content
Report this ad

See also:

Celeb candle disasters: Skrillex hair on fire, Sharon Osbourne's house in flames

Candles and celebrities did not mix well this week. World-famous DJ Skrillex set his hair on fire while blowing out candles on his birthday cake Tuesday night and talk show host Sharon Osbourne's Beverly Hill home went up in flames after she fell asleep Wednesday night with candles still lit.

That followed a bathtub candle fire in actress Heather Graham's New York apartment on Saturday.

TMZ caught the dubstep prince's fiery accident on video. The long-haired DJ snapped a photo os his huge turntable-shaped birthday cake and then leaned over to blow out the candles.

The trick candles didn't go out, though, and Skrillex (real name Sonny Moore) ended up with his hair on fire. He was able to put it out before any serious damage was done.

"Skrillex laughed the whole thing off," the celeb gossip site reported.

The live video, of course, went viral in no time.

Osbourne, whose famous hubby is rocker Ozzy Oshourne, forgot to check the candles in her home before going to bed and woke up with her house on fire, TMZ reported Thursday morning.

Beverly Hills Fire Department firefighters rushed to her home at about 4:45 a.m. and extinguished the fire.

"Please everybody always check all the candles lit in the house before going to bed," Osbourne told TMZ. "I didn't, and at 5 a.m. his morning I was met with five gorgeous men from the B.H. Fire Department as they put out the fire in my house."

A few days earlier, "Hangover" star Graham was taking a candle-lit bath in her Manhattan penthouse when some of the flames apparently lit some nearby clothing on fire, according to a report in the New York Post. The fire spread into her apartment and it took New York's bravest about 45 minutes to put it out.


Report this ad