Businessman Cedric Lee and Deniece Millet Cornejo denied Vhong Navarro's statement on Buzz Ng Bayan with host Boy Abunda Sunday afternoon, Jan. 26, 2014 (Philippine time).
In the interview, Vhong tagged Cedric Lee as one of the persons involved in the mauling incident happened to him at The Fort in Taguig City last Jan. 22, but according to Lee, he and his men were supposed to pick up Deniece in her condominium unit when they heard the TV and print Ad model screaming. "I grabbed him from the back and pulled him down to bed. Deniece ran after my sister to get out of the condo unit. Vhong and I left at the condo," Cedric said.
According to Cedric, they want to bring Vhong to the police but the It's Showtime host fought back. "We were forced to fight back until his face was broken," Lee added. "Vhong also admitted to us that he was forcing himself on Deniece but pleaded not to take him to the police because it will damage his showbiz career," Lee confirmed.
Aside from his revelation about what happened during that night in a condo unit, Cedric Lee also denied the extortion issue, according to him, the money involved amounting to Php2M is just for the damaged property of Deniece Cornejo. Obviously, both parties have convincing statements, but a lot of people know that the truth will come out in the end.
Hit this link and click subscribe to get instant update.
- Denise Millet Cornejo & Cedric Lee top Twitter trend because of Vhong Navarro
- Update: Vhong Navarro's manager dismisses the 22-year old girl's alleged blotter
- Vhong Navarro's condition after an incident happened in a condominium unit
- Matteo Guidiceli reacts on rumored relationship with Sarah Geronimo
- Matteo Guidicelli can get the title role for Captain Barbell