For daily deals, events, job openings, weather and more this is your Cedar Creek Lake Round Up for March 13, 2013.
Cedar Creek Neighborhoods hopes everyone is enjoying their spring break! Remember to get this daily "Round Up" delivered right to your email inbox please click Subscribe.
Deals, Events and quick local news
- Cedar Creek Lake Parrot Head Club is offering $5,000 in scholarships for graduating seniors from high schools around Cedar Creek Lake. $1,000 will be awarded to a graduating senior from Mabank, Kemp, Eustace, Trinidad, and Malakoff. Applications are available from those schools counselors. Deadline is April 19th.
- GBC Music in Gun Barrel City is hosting a Karaoke Contest this Friday March 15, 2013 from 7PM-10PM. Spots in the contest are limited so call (903) 713-1111 to reserve your spot now. Cover charge is $8. First place winner will receive $40. BYOB!
- Carson & Barnes Circus is coming to the Mabank Rodeo Arena this Friday March 15, 2013 for two shows, at 4:30PM and 7:30PM. Buy tickets in advance by clicking here.
- McDade's Nursery in Tool is hosting their annual spring open house on Friday March 15, 2013 from 10AM-3PM. Their famous chili dogs and drinks will be free during those times and you get a chance to win some door prizes!
- Branding Iron Steakhouse in Gun Barrel City has $1 off any gourmet burger as their lunch special today!
- Cedar Creek Country Club in Kemp is hosting the Central Texas Woman's Golf Association golf tournament on Thursday March 14, 2013.
- Jalopy Joes in Gun Barrel City is running a spring break special; Blue Bell buy a cone or cup and get a second dip free! The Blue Bell flavor of the month is Happy Tracks!
- Floors 4 U in Mabank still has it's March Madness sale going on. Get granite for $29.99/sq ft installed! Hurry as the sale ends this week!
- Texas Tan in Gun Barrel City is offering a spring break special on tanning all week for just $20, price includes tanning lotion. Spring arrives next week so get that tan now.
- Hoodies Hangout in Eustace opened it's doors earlier this month and have been receiving raving reviews of it's BBQ. Head over and check them out if you haven't done so yet, they are located right off HWY 175 on the right before you get into Eustace.
- Photography by Heather is now open and off to a great start. Click on the link to visit her Facebook page and see the quality of work in the photos section.
- The Solar Screen Company is looking for part/full time help in Gun Barrel City for installing and making screens. Must be mechanically inclined, must be able to read a tape measure, deliver heavy furniture and put furniture together. Great working conditions. 510 S. Gun Barrel Lane, Gun Barrel City, TX.
Wind: E at 5-10 mph