Actress Krista Miller is back in the news this morning, June 5, 2014 due to her visit with convicted drug lord and Sigue-Sigue Sputnik leader Ricardo Camata at a hospital. Last year, she was tagged as the third party in the separation of actress Sunshine Cruz and action star-turned movie director Cesar Montano.
Based on Sunshine’s allegation, her daughters’ read some of the text messages sent by Krista Miller to her husband Cesar Montano. After reading the report, Krista came out and denied the allegation of Sunshine, she said she was just doing a movie with Cesar and there was no issue between her and the actor-director.
Again that was a year ago, today, she is in the middle of another controversy involving Ricardo Camata, the convicted drug lord who was permitted by NBP Chief Supt. Lansangan to seek medical attention outside the NBP. Reports said Supt. Lansangan by passed Sec. Leila De Lima when he decided to allow Ricardo Camata to go out of the NBP even without the permission of the Department of Justice.
Several hours ago, through TV Patrol, the popular news program in the Philippines which airs on ABS-CBN, Krista Miller’s showbiz manager revealed that the starlet will issue a statement regarding her controversial visit to the convicted drug lord at a hospital. In case you missed the report of Korina Sanchez on TV Patrol, you can visit abs-cbnnews.com to watch the CCTV footage gathered and presented by the Department of Justice to the viewing public.
Incidentally, DOJ Undersecretary Baraan revealed that aside from Ricardo Camata, several high profile inmates are also doing the same thing. Based on his allegation, Boratong and Colangco also went out of the NBP and treated in two different hospitals in the metro even without the permission of the Department of Justice. Reports said Camata’s two security groups were immediately fired because of the incident.