The NFL Playoffs 2014 continue with the AFC Championship Game between the Denver Broncos and New England Patriots, and according to a Jan. 19, 2014 SBN report, the 15th meeting between Peyton Manning and Tom Brady could be the greatest ever.
Sports Authority Field at Mile High in Denver, Colo., will be rocking this afternoon when the top two seeds in the American Football Conference collide for a shot at Super Bowl XLVIII on the line.
CBS’s national TV broadcast festivities get underway with a look at the NFL Playoffs and the path each team took to reach them on “NFL Championship Chase” at 1 p.m. EST followed by The NFL Today at 2 p.m. EST (CBS live stream).
The CBS pregame show, hosted by James Brown, Bill Cower, Dan Marino, Boomer Esiason and Shannon Share, will be streaming and televised live on CBS Sports (Miami-CBS4). JB and the boys will set the table for what will be a terriffic AFC Championship Game 2014, which is scheduled to kickoff shortly after the top of the hour.
To watch this CBS live stream (Internet) NFL free game live simply click here, and to listen to the play-by-play action please visit one of the following radio stations: WBZ 98.5 FM (Pats), 850 KOA (Broncos), 103.5 The Fox and (En Español) 1090 AM/92.1 FM.
Against all odds, the New England Patriots have positioned themselves one win away from the franchise’s eighth AFC Conference Championship. Countless injuries and personnel issues forced Tom Brady & Co. to reassess the entire offensive scheme on the fly.
Nevertheless, from clinching the second seed, to being two games away from that elusive fourth Super Bowl ring, could go down in history as Bill Belichick’s finest coaching performance.
For the top-seeded Denver Broncos, living up to the high expectations has been the name of the game since the arrival of No.18 to the Mile High City.
After a successful regular season, the Broncos stormed into the NFL Playoffs 2014 as the clear favorites to go all the way. Can Peyton Manning lead the Broncos passed Tom Brady and the New England Patriots to their first AFC Conference Championship in 16 seasons?
2014 AFC Title Game NFL Odds
- Broncos spread: -5 pts.
- Broncos line: -210 ML
- Patriots spread: +5 pts.
- Patriots line: +177 ML
- OVER/UNDER: 57 pts.
Consensus Analysis Prior to Free CBS Live Stream Game
- New England spread: 58 percent
- Denver spread: 42 percent
- OVER: 65 percent
- UNDER: 35 percent
ATS Trends Prior to TV Schedule Start Time
- Patriots are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing more than 350 total yards.
- Patriots are 54-22-2 ATS in their last 78 games after accumulating more than 350 yards total.
- Patriots are 8-20 ATS in their last 28 games after allowing less than 90 rushing yards.
- Broncos are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games on grass.
- Broncos are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games following an ATS loss.
- Broncos are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games overall.
Broncos v Patriots 2014 Extra OVER/UNDER Points
- Over is 4-1 in Patriots last 5 games after allowing less than 90 rushing yards.
- Over is 8-2 in Patriots last 10 games in January.
- Under is 4-1 in Patriots last 5 games on grass.
- Under is 4-0 in Broncos last 4 versus AFC opponents.
- Over is 4-1 in Broncos last 5 playoff games.
- Over is 8-2 in Broncos last 10 home games versus teams with winning road records.