Have you heard about cayenne pepper ever before? Do you have any idea about the health benefits of it? Cayenne pepper is commonly known as guinea spice, bird pepper and much more. It is named as cayenne pepper for the name of the city Cayenne in French Guiana.
It is a wonder drug, its benefits are countless and unbelievable and it creates astonished mark to the medical researchers. It is really an auspicious drug and is capable of doing anything starting from killing cancer cells in the lungs, prostate and pancreas and extensively works in immediate stop of heart attack just within 30 seconds. Some of the specific benefits of this wonder drug are vividly presented below:
• Cayenne pepper enhances the metabolic activity of a person by immediate action of venous structure and it plays a vital role in the development of cell structure of blood vessels, arteries, veins, and capillaries. It helps rid out bad triglycerides and LDL cholesterol and thus regulates blood pressure to the normal level.
• It works great in intestinal tract by stimulating peristaltic movement and enables smooth functioning of assimilation and elimination.
• It fights efficiently against sore throat, tonsillitis and diphtheria which can easily be cured with the application of this spice.
• It works generously in alleviating muscle cramp, allergies, improving digestion and helps in quick healing of wounds and scar in tissues.
• It is a counter irritating agent and brings blood to the surface of the body, removing toxins out of body, and thus allows the flow of pure blood.
• If you are suffering from severe toothache and finding no way to get rid of it then no need to worry. Cayenne pepper prevents the teeth from rotting and decaying. It stimulates and provides enough protection against gum inflammation and gum infection. Also, it stops the appearance of foul smell from mouth.
• If you mix cayenne with pennyroyal herb and take this mixture for consistent three days then it will help to expel out the dead birth material out of the body from a miscarriage.
So, is this spice a wonder drug? Yes of course, cayenne pepper is a highly beneficial spice which bears several health benefits. It is a highly efficient spice and bears application in various major fields. It is always advisable to keep this awesome spice always with you as it will surely be helpful to you in every aspect of life. You can replace it with some cayenne pepper substitutes, like holland chillies, serrano pepper, hungarian paprika, or reshampatt.