- reverse phone search
- reverse e-mail address search
- online background check
All three services are affordable ( from $15 to $50), discreet, and can be accessed in privacy from your laptop, tablet, cell phone, or desktop computer.
Before briefly describing each service and explaining how it works, I’ve listed 10 relationship situations from discovery to recovery in which one or more of these online services can help.
10 Infidelity Scenarios Where an Online Service Can Help
Whether you suspect infidelity, are trying to cope with your partner’s affair, or are trying to reconcile with a cheating mate, an online service can be of assistance to you in any of the infidelity scenarios described below:
- You want to know the identity of the person your spouse or significant other is cheating with. An online reverse phone search or reverse e-mail address search can help.
- Your mate has been making or receiving suspicious phone calls and you want to know who the phone number belongs to. A reverse phone search can help.
- You want additional details or personal information about the person your spouse or significant other is cheating with. An online background search can help.
- You want to know if your spouse’s lover has enough assets to make it worth your while to sue for alienation of affection. An online background search can help.
- You are trying to reconcile with a cheating mate and you want to know whether he or she is still communicating with their affair partner behind your back. A reverse phone search and a reverse e-mail address search can help.
- Your spouse or significant other is sending or receiving incriminating e-mails to or from someone. You have the e-mail address and want to know who it belongs to. A reverse e-mail address search can help.
- You have the name of your mate’s secret lover and want to know where he or she lives or works. An online background search can help.
- You want to know the marital status of the person your spouse or significant other is seeing behind your back. An online background search can help.
- You want to know if the person your spouse or significant other is involved with has a criminal background. An online background search can help.
- You’ve found suspicious or unfamiliar phone numbers in your partner’s cell phone log or bill, or among his or her personal effects, and you want know whose phone numbers they are. A reverse phone search can help.
How These 3 Types of Online Services Work
As indicated in each of the situations above, there is an online service that can help.
As previously mentioned, all three services (reverse phone number searches, reverse e-mail address searches, background checks) can be accessed from your laptop, tablet, cell phone, or desktop computer.
All of them are completely confidential, and unless you tell someone what you’ve done, no one will ever know that you used one of these online services to check someone out.
They are all affordably priced (between $15 and $50), depending on which type of service you need, for how long, and for how many items you need to check. As with anything else, some service providers are reputable and some are not. So check the reputation of any service you plan to use in advance.
NOTE: You will find my personal recommendations for each of these 3 types of services, at the end of this article.
- Reverse Phone Number Search
If there are numbers you don’t recognize on your caller ID, cell phone bill, programmed into your spouse or significant other's cell phone, or you find unfamiliar numbers scribbled on scraps of paper or the back of business cards, you can do a reverse phone number search to find out who the number belongs to. For an additional fee, some reverse phone number services also allow you to run an online background check, too. For a recommendation, check the list below.
- Reverse E-Mail Address Search
If your spouse or significant other is sending e-mails to, or receiving e-mails from someone you don’t know, a reverse e-mail search will help you find out who the e-mail address belongs to. There is one particular one online reverse e-mail address service which gives you access to the largest e-mail database on the Internet. For a recommendation, check the list below for an online e-mail address service which is widely used by law enforcement, government officials, lawyers, and private investigators.
- Online Background Check
An online background check can give you additional details about the person with whom your partner is involved. Once you have the name of the person you suspect your mate of seeing, running a background check can give you additional details about who this person is. (If you don’t have a name yet, use a reverse phone search or reverse e-mail address search services to track down the person’s name. Some services allow you to access marriage and divorce records, property records, both state and Federal criminal records and more.
Links to the three reputable online resources I personally use, and recommend to my clients are listed below:
- Reverse Phone Search - www.CheatingSpousePhoneSearch.com
- Reverse E-mail Address Search - www.CheatingSpouseEMailSearch.com
- Online Background Checks - www.CheatingSpouseBackgroundCheck.com
Another Valuable Infidelity Resource That Can Help
If you suspect infidelity, a good infidelity reference book can also help. Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs covers practically every known sign of infidelity. Despite the title, most of the signs in the book apply to cheating women as well as cheating men. The e-book version is available from Booklocker.com for $37 and also includes an Affair Recovery Guide. For more information, click here.
NOTE: Please feel free to Tweet this article, like it, or share it with your Facebook friends.
*** © copyright 2014 Ruth Houston / All Rights Reserved.
Ruth Houston is a New York-based journalist and infidelity expert who is frequently called on by the media to comment on celebrity infidelity, high profile infidelity court cases, and popular infidelity issues in the news. She is the founder of www.InfidelityAdvice.com, the author of the popular infidelity reference book, Is He Cheating on You? - 829 Telltale Signs, and writes an infidelity advice column and a celebrity infidelity column for Examiner.com. Ruth also conducts infidelity seminars and does individual infidelity consultations, as well as cruise ship lectures on celebrity scandals and other lifestyle topics. To interview infidelity expert Ruth Houston, or have her speak at your next event, call 718 592-6029 or e-mail InfidelityExpert@gmail.com