As we all know, there are many distinctive opinions between cat lovers and dog lovers. One thought that cat lovers feel is that dogs are given more opportunities than cats are. Well, step back and take notice, cats are in the spotlight as more and more cat cafes open and give cat parents the opportunity to take their lovely felines out in public with them.
The concept started over a decade ago and has continued to flourish ever since then. As CNN stipulated in their cat café article, German philosopher Albert Schweitzer reportedly once said: "The only escape from the miseries of life is music and cats."
Cat people would have to agree and that is why the concept remains. Many countries honor cats as Gods, so it would only be natural for them to provide an establishment where cats were the center of focus.
As the CNN article went on to share a list of cat cafes, so, too, will this article provide that same list. It includes:
· London: Lady Dinah's Cat Emporium, 152-154 Bethnal Green Road, Shoreditch;+44 (0) 207 729 0953
· Munich, Germany: Café Katzentempel, Turkenstrasse 29, Munich; +49 89 2006 1249
· Vienna, Austria: Cafe Neko, Blumenstockgasse 5; +43 1 5121 466
· Tokyo: Nyafe Melange, 1-7-13 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku; +91 3 5449 4024
· Paris: Le Cafe des Chats, 16 rue Michel Le Comte, Marais; +33 9 7353 3581
· Budapest, Hungary: CatCafe Budapest, Revay utca 3; +36 2 0617 3301
· Madrid, Spain: La Gatoteca, Calle Argumosa 28; +34 9 1622 5831
· Dubai, U.A.E.: Dubai Cat Cafe, Jumeirah, Dubai; +971 50 115 4287
· Melbourne, Australia: Cat Cafe Melbourne, 375 Queen Street (opening soon)
As Anita Loughran, stated about cat cafes and one she plans to open in Australia, "It's a place where animal and cat lovers can mingle, socialize and be comfortable in a quiet environment that reflects their interests."
Cats, as you may have figured out by now, are different animals from dogs. Dogs are social creatures that love to run in packs and thus the people that own them tend to be similar.
Cats, on the other hand are much like solo creatures; quiet and unassuming. Their pet parents also resemble them. Offering animal and pet parent into an environment with like-minded animals and people may just prove to be exhilarating for the entire group. It is just nice to see that Felix and friends have a place to call their very own!
So, cat lovers, take notice, you and your pet now may just have a relaxing establishment you can frequent together. Now sharing time with your cat can be exemplified to the public.