Will she say yes or no? Fans of ABC's hit drama "Castle" will have to wait a few more weeks to find out the definitive answer to that question. However, there have been a few secrets of the sixth season revealed due to an advanced screening of the premiere. Critics have been sworn to secrecy regarding whether or not Beckett says yes to Castle's marriage proposal or if she takes the job but there have been other plotlines they have been given the green light to discuss.
According to Zap2it, the premiere picks up right where the finale left off at the swings waiting on Beckett's answer to Castle's proposal. There is a time lapse at the point and then the action begins. Below is a list of some of the major story points that fans can look forward to:
- One major character gets shot and their life is hanging in the balance at the end of the first episode.
- There is a car accident and one of the people in the car is killed.
- Alexis has a new friend that drives Castle is insane.
- There is an abduction at gun point.
- We find out if Kate takes the new job.
It's been quite a long summer for "Castle" fans but according to critics the wait is well worth it. The meaning of the title "Valkyrie" is not known so far and apparently the members of the cast are a little unsure about that as well.
Are you excited for the season premiere? Do you think Beckett should accept Castle's proposal? Sound off in the comments section below.
"Castle" returns to ABC, Cox Cable channel 5, on Monday September 3rd at 9pm.