Carnivale, Latin-fusion cuisine located in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood, is continuing the weekend celebration with the launch of Sunday brunch beginning March 16. Carnivale explores dishes from Central and South America, Cuba, Spain and the Caribbean. Featuring energetic colors, glamour, photography and wild design, Carnivale engages all of the senses with global flavors, Latin music and luxurious comfort.
“Sunday brunch is really a celebratory meal after all it’s not any other day that you have sangria, Mimosas and Bloody Mary's with breakfast. We're going to put on a brunch in the true spirit of Carnivale: spicy and decadent something that will really wake people up,” said Jim Jablonski, General Manager.
Every Sunday from 10:30am to 3:00pm, guests will enjoy an innovative twist on classic brunch items.
Created by Chef Rodolfo Cuadros, the special menu consists of a variety of mouth-watering options, not limited to:
• Bacon Wrapped Dates – Marcona almond stuffed, Red endive, Fuji apple, romaine lettuce, lavender honey vinaigrette, bleu cheese sauce
• Ricotta Pancakes – Fresh blueberries, whipped cream, Vermont maple syrup
• Key Lime French Toast – Key lime stuffed French toast, fresh whipped cream, brown butter, pineapple syrup, berries
• Carnitas Chilaquiles – Fresh corn tortillas, pork carnitas, cage free fresh farm eggs, tomatillo, Oaxaca cheese, crema
• Chicken N Waffles – Cuban-Korean spiced crispy chicken, Belgium waffles and chipotle maple syrup
• Scotch Egg – Homemade fiedos, tomato aribiata, parmesan cheese, basil
• Red Velvet French Toast – Red velvet cake, burnt merengue, brown butter pineapple syrup, sour cream ice cream
• Ecuadorian Dark Chocolate Dipped Smoked Bacon
Featured drinks include Mimosas and Bloody Marys.
Reservations are recommended by calling (312) 850-5005 or www.carnivalechicago.com/reservations.
Carnivale is open every day from 11:30AM to midnight for lunch and dinner.
Carnivale is located at 702 W. Fulton Market in Chicago’s West Loop neighborhood.