Capitol Communicator is organizing a one-day event for Public Realations and Communication Managers about current trends and tools the industry can look forward to in the coming months. The conference will cover fundamental changes in the media; to updates on social media, mobile, video, reaching minorities, crisis communications, policies in a social media world.
Registration at http://3cconference.com/tickets
1101 Wilson Boulevard
Arlington, Virginia 22209
Looking at the speakers list - the Keynote by Benny Johnson, Viral Politics Editor, BuzzFeed titled “Boring to Viral: The art of transforming the conversation in Washington” seems very interesting.
A few of the speakers that caught my eye:
- Washington DC journalists- Rob Terry - Editor and Jennifer Nycz-Conner of the Washington Business Journal
- PR Leader and local influencer Shonali Burke
- Cary Hatch CEO/Brand Advocate, MDB Communications
- Peter Lamotte of Levick Communications
- Evan Burfield of 1776
- Amanda Miller Littlejohn Founder, Mopwater Social PR
The full list of speakers and topics is at the conference website: www.3Cconference.com. If you attend the conference, please come back and let us know your learnings from the conference