Should you replace that old bathtub?
See the slideshow and find out, then come back to read the details.
The resurfacing products will need 24 hours to cure.
- Make arrangements to be out of your home for 24 hours while the product cures.
- Joe recommends 24 hours for pets and 8 for humans after the surfacing has been completed, but I say 24 hours or more for all living beings.
- All areas that are to be resurfaced need to be clean of dirt, grease, soap scum, etc.
- Preparation to resurface will create dust. Joe’s company uses drop cloths to protect your household goods.
- Therefore remove all personal items from all surfaces on and around the resurface areas.
There is a one-year residential warranty
Suggestions for the care of:
- Do not touch or moisten the surfaces before 24 hours. The product needs to dry at 60 - 65 degrees for 24 hours.
- All surfaced areas should be cleaned thoroughly before using.
- When cleaning use non-abrasive cleaners such as a mild liquid cleanser such as Formula 409, Fantastic, Soft Scrub.
- Do not use acid bearing compounds, on tubs or showers, such as drain cleansers, tile and grout cleaners, lime removers, bleach, or dyes.
- Do not use acid bearing compounds, on countertops, such as vinegars, mustards, rubbing alcohol, cosmetics, nail polish removers. Any dyes should cleaned up immediately.
- Remove bathmats so the surface can dry.
- Use a cutting board on counter surfaces to protect your investment from surface cuts, chips, scratches, and burns.
See the slideshow and find out.
Old 2 New Resurfacing, LLC
PO Box 18936
Tucson, AZ 85731