Can T. J. Maxx beat even their own discount prices on designer apparel and accessories? Many faithful T. J. Maxx and Marshalls shoppers would probably say, ‘No.’ They find amazing deals on handbags, tops, pants and shoes every day and are anxious to share their finds with all their friends on Facebook.
But the answer is: Yes, they can. T. J. Maxx can beat even their own discount prices with their clearance sale. It’s filled with bright spring looks, runway-fresh styles, luxe designer handbags and chic accessories.
Look for blouson top dresses by Walter, silk foil sleeveless tanks by Cynthia Rowley, high-low dresses from Boundary & Co. and studded crossbody bags by Merle Bianco. With clearance prices starting as low as $10, even the most frugal fashionista can enjoy an Easter treat.
Pair a daisy front tie tee by Sauce in pink and grey with Big Star Avalon skinny jeans for a versatile, go-everywhere look that’s on-trend and easy to wear. Complete the look with Zola metallic T-strap flat sandals by Cushe and a cute pink Diane Von Furstenburg locked heart iPhone case. The total price for this complete outfit: $69!
More clearance savings include:
- New Balance Slya stretch athletic tights $20 (Was $24.99)
- Yoon cotton colorblock sweaters $20 (Was $24.99)
- Chaser asymmetrical hem vented tops $15 (Was $24.99)
- Joelle Hawkens Leather Fling hobo handbags $69 (Was $139.99)
- Ecru colorblock long sleeved tops $10 (Was $19.99)
- Cynthia Rowley silk foil sleeveless tanks $29 (Was $49.99)
- B.O.C. by Born Brighten convertible strap handbags $20 (Was $29.99)
- Chaser contrast tapered fleece pants $20 (Was $39.99)
- Christopher Kon leather Bridget totes $99 (Was $129.99)
- Cable & Gauge yoke Henley roll tab tops $12 (Was $16.99)
- Mountrek Jasmine spa shoes $15 (Was $34.99)
- Coconuts by Matisse leather Nemo flat sandals $15 (Was $19.99)
- Max Studio printed split back blouses $20 (Was $24.99)
- Gypsy 05 silk keyhole cutout blouses $36 (Was $69.99)
- Boundary & Co. Felicia high low dresses $49 (Was $69.99)
- Sauce cotton blend spiked sweaters $10 (Was $39.99)
- Joan Vass Studio hi lo herringbone tees $10 (Was $16.99)
- Lafayette 148 New York Clovis sleeveless tops $36 (Was $79.99)
- Obsession Rules leather Rae flat sandals $15 (Was $19.99)
- Cluny draped sequin bubble skirts $15 (Was $49.99)
- Elaine Turner leather Eva cheetah booties $79 (Was $119.99)
Share your Marshalls fabulous find on Facebook for a chance to win a $50 gift card every week.
As always, maximize your style and minimize your spending~