Can spirituality navigate cancer patients toward recovery?

kathleen.jpg

Comments

• Wendy L 5 years ago

My story is very similar to Kathleen's and I thank you for voicing what is simply the truth. I survived 3 separate and unrelated cancers using both Eastern and Western medicine. Enough can't be said about the mind/body connection.

My book in the making will undoubtedly contain similar views as we seem to have found some great insight using what we all have deep inside. It is up to us to find it!

Love and light,
    Wendy

• Sarah Correa 5 years ago

Hi Wendy L,

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and share a little about your story as well. I agree with you, there is still so much we don't know about the mind-connection. We are in an exciting time, with people like you paving the way for others to understand it better. So, thank you.

And let me know when your book hits the presses - I'd love to read it!

Sarah

• Kathleen O'Keefe-Kanavos 5 years ago

Wendy, I'm so pleased to read that you intigrated Eastern and Western medicine, too, and survived to write about it. There need to be many books on the market by cancer survivors. I look forward to reading your book.

Kathleen O'Keefe-Kanavos
    www.survivingcancerland.com

• June 5 years ago

Kathy is an inspiration and the most positive person I know. Her mind/body connection is sharp. She listens attentively to both. Her fantastic book gives hope, courage and practical suggestions to everyone who hears the dreaded Cancer diagnosis.

• edwardsthegreat 5 years ago

Cool, I'm impressed. I do not understand it, but impressed with your drive and willingness to help. I have lost many family members to cancer. Love to hear of survivors.

• Sharks Ally 5 years ago

I have a couple of mates battling prostate cancer down, would like to know how to help them.

• Michelle 5 years ago

Yes, I believe I have the cure & for asthma tooo

• Dr M L Nichols 5 years ago

You might post some of your info on FB's NeuroTheology Group

• Dr M L Nichols 5 years ago

You might post your comments on FB's NeuroTheology Group

• Kathleen O'Keefe-Kanavos 5 years ago

Thank you Dr. M.L.Nicholas for suggesting that I post my information on Facebooks's Neuro Theology Group. I will.
    www.survivingcancerland.com

• Kathleen O'Keefe-Kanavos 5 years ago

Hi edwardsthegreat. Thanks for your comment.I have also lost family memebers to cancer. It is my hope that someday soon cancer will no longer exist, but until then, we must listen to our inner-selves and keep fighting.

• Kathleen O'Keefe-Kanavos 5 years ago

Hi Sharks Ally, sorry to hear you have friends suffering from cancer. I think you are already a great help to them by being their friend and showing concern. A positive support system comprised of friends and family is so important during this difficult time.Share this article with them. It might help.