The Campagna T-Rex is a two-seat, three-wheeled cyclecar created by the Campagna Corporation, located in Quebec, Canada. It has a 1.4 L, straight-four engine. Although it is classified as a motorcycle, the interior can accommodate the driver and a single passenger seated side-by-side, with adjustable seat backs, a foot-pedal box, and three-point retractable safety belts. The manual transmission, controlled by hand, more closely resembles a motorcycle's transmission than that of a car.
The standard Campagna T-Rex 16S retails for $58,000 and is powered by a 1.6L BMW Inline 6 producing 160HP and 129 lbs-ft of torque.Built by hand at a factory in Montreal, the T-Rex sits on a chassis constructed from 1.5-inch tubular steel covered with fiberglass body panels.
The wheels are cast aluminum, in 16- and 18-inch diameters, made by Enkei.There are Wilwood monobloc calipers at all three corners clamping down on drilled iron rotors. The plastic pods on each side of the engine are for storage, think of them twin strap-on trunks, and each is removable. Its curb weight is a mere 1,100 pounds.
Room inside us just enough for you and one other passenger. Interior amenities are a tad above Spartan at best with design inspiration taken from its two wheeled brethren, the motorbike.
The P package, for $9000 more, adds no extra power. The extra nine grand adds a fully adjustable suspension (Campagna Stage 5 fully adjustables suspensions) and a 330mm Sparco steering wheel. That's pretty much it.
According to Campagna Motors, the P package adds,
- Authentic P// engine back plate
- Vented, slotted and cross-drilled brakes on all 3 wheels
- Braided stainless steel lines
- Custom Campagna calipers by Wilwood
- Special anthracite color wheel with machined face
- Campagna Stage 5 fully adjustables suspensions
- 330mm Sparco suede steering wheel
- P// embossed Griptex seats
- Exclusive red indoor soft cover
- Akrapovic street legal silencers carbon and titanium (optional)
- New Campagna branded carbon kit
- Wind Deflector
- Matching Suitcases
- Passenger footrest
Source: Campagna Motors